Are you an undergraduate or recent graduate of marketing or business looking to work within a dynamic FMCG marketing department?
Largo Foods has a vacancy for a marketing assistant in a full-time, permanent, entry level role. This is a unique opportunity to support the marketing department responsible for developing some of Ireland’s most memorable campaigns for Ireland’s Number 1 crisp brand, Tayto along with the Hunky Dorys, King and Perri brands. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, energetic team-player who will be a critical support to the Marketing Director and a team of Senior Brand Managers. The role will cover general administrative duties along with active involvement in marketing campaigns across the portfolio. This is a superb opportunity to get first-hand marketing experience and on-the-job training in a fun, creatively rich environment that encourages active involvement from all team members.
Role and responsibilities:
Providing administrative support to the marketing department which will include;
- Managing sponsorship request emails and enquiries from the general public
- Assisting with the coordination of point of sale materials
- Managing storage of warehouse point of sale inventory
- Creating & managing product barcodes
- Organising product samples for consumers and trade
- Conducting price audits in trade
- Assisting with the sourcing of content for internal communications
- Assisting with the coordination and execution of campaign activity
- Assisting with the development of product brochures
- Assisting at PR events and photo-calls
- Raising POs and updating marketing budget control files
Key Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent organisational skills
- General IT skills
- Proficiency in word and excel. Knowledge of Powerpoint
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Commercial awareness
- Undergraduate or graduate, ideally of business/marketing
Please apply below by attaching your CV on or before close of business on Monday, 21st August 2017.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted and invited to Interview.
If you have any questions about the role please don't hesitate to contact Bernie McGeough on email@example.com who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.